Sunday, December 14, 2008

One more post

We ate Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt Jacque and Uncle Bobby's house in Little Rock.

Leave it to my mom to make Thanksgiving interesting. Thanks mom, you little deer.
Looks like Chris had a plate full of deliciousness.

A table full of boys under the age of 8, now that's fun!

Kess enjoying a yummy roll.

Uncle Bobby scooping out some of his cherry cobbler made in a dutch oven, for Rhiannon.

My cousin Tamra enjoying her dinner.

Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Sonny (who appears to be deep in thought.)

Todd appearing to have a good time. I'm sure he would admit otherwise, though.
The children playing with and mauling the small pup. Somehow Colin managed to take his DS to Thanksgiving dinner, not something I was proud of.

My cousin Machelle and her husband Bob.

My cousin Marshall and his girlfriend, Maurice.

Tamra was blessed with identical twin boys. They are four, Luke and John. They live in Pennsylvania so we haven't seen them since they were babies. My girls adored them and they entertained each other all evening.

The ladies in attendance, back row: Mary, Carolyn, Machelle, Tamra, me. Front row: Maurice, Jacque, Rhiannon, Kess, Mom

The men in attendance: Bob, Todd, Bobby, Sonny, Marshall, ? Marshall's friend. Front row: Cole (Maurice's son), Luke and John (who's who?), Colin, Connor.
Not pictured because they'd already gone home to work on costumes, Dad, Nikki, and Chris.
Whew...Thanksgiving is over. I can now move on!

No comments: